Our partner is looking for a remote OpenText Developer in the UK.
As an OpenText Developer, you will have a capability-focus, being purpose led, with a strong delivery track record of translating user needs into fulfillment strategies using modules in the OpenText product suite.
- Comfortable in a Scrum and collaborative setting.
- Developing OpenText solutions aligned to user needs, working closely with our Architecture team to translate problems into solutions.
- Work as part of client engagements, partnering with our client’s business on their strategic initiatives to define their future strategic direction for their Digital Workplace.
- Provide strategy and advisory services to clients looking to change the culture, platforms and architectures used in supporting their Digital Workplace.
- Practice good technical skills, allied with strong communication skills to be able to understand the business needs quickly.
- Participate in requirements analysis, documentation and confirmation of requirements with client business SMEs and IT prior to developing solutions.
- Proficient in Java/C# development. Skills required include Groovy / Java script, XML / XSLT, CSS / HTML, SQL
- Must have at least 2-5 years working experience in a recent version of OpenText Content Server 16.4.
- Able to introduce innovative approaches that can be used to improve performance, reduce costs, increase quality and improve business processes, and provide clear rationale and supporting data to justify solutions.
- Security Clearance Requirement: SC Cleared or Clearable
- To have a recent training certification such as OTCS 16.4
- Knowledge of PowerDocs, xPression or similar
- Experience handling relational and NoSQL databases in a Java-based ecosystem using technologies like JDBC, Spring Data, Hibernate and JPA
- Exposure to OpenText Archive Center and OTDS
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.