**NEW amp; IMPROVED MARKET LEADING PAY**
Ryanair are currently recruiting Ground Handling Agents to join our Ground Operations Team at Dublin Airport in advance of summer 2023. With our new and improved industry leading pay, this is the perfect time to apply.
If you are interested and wish to find out more about this role come to our recruitment open day at The Omni Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Santry, Dublin 9 to meet the team and find out more about working for Ryanair!
These roles are Full-Time positions with our approved manpower agencies, where the successful candidates will be working as part of a large team to ensure that our flights depart on-time. No previous airport or ramp experience is required as our fantastic training team will prepare you for your new role with both classroom and practical training.
Please note this a shift based role with shifts based around our busy flight schedule (days, evenings, weekends, nights and public holidays)
Apply today for an immediate interview and a start date to suit you for our Summer 2023 operation.
· Loading and unloading of baggage amp; cargo from Ryanair Group aircraft.
· Operation of vehicles around the airport to transport baggage to/ from the main terminal.
· Carrying out headset communications with flight crew.
· Marshall aircraft onto stand on arrival.
· Ensure the airline’s industry leading 25 minute turnarounds are completed in a safe manner.
· Assist passengers during boarding where needed.
· Ensure compliance with all safety protocols are adhered to.
· Other duties include baggage hall and operational support services.
Self-starter, motivated and eager to learn.
· Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU (Stamp 1G acceptable).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Full clean EU driver’s license.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a full 5 year background check in order to obtain a Dublin Airport ID.
Great earning potential, starting salary of 30,000
· Additional skills based allowances earning potential
· Premium pay for additional hours
· Fixed roster 6 days on 3 days off roster pattern (3 early and 3 late shifts)
· 30 Days leave per year
· Regular promotion opportunities before each new season
· Discounted staff travel across the Ryanair network
· Discounted parking at Dublin Airport (subject to availability)
· Staff discounts at selected Dublin Airport shops.
· Full uniform provided