Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales NAM, this role will be part of an exciting new team and lead the development and execution for our new go-to-market partner program. The successful candidate will build trust, credibility and relevance with partners’ sales teams to increase the number of active partner sellers of Megaport’s solutions. We are seeking someone passionate about building relationships, is results-driven, innovative, and wanting to be a part of the exciting journey that Megaport is on.About Megaport
Megaport has transformed the way IT gets connected. We're global leaders in Network as a Service (NaaS), changing the way businesses reach the cloud. We're also a leading partner to Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Oracle, NYSE, and many other leading technology companies. Megaport is a publicly traded company on the Australian Stock Exchange with a market cap exceeding $2 Billion. We’re a lean, high-achieving team made up of over 230 members globally. While the company is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, employees are spread out across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Staff enjoy an environment that is collaborative, supportive, and fun.Our Team Culture
Join a team of globally-positioned industry experts that lead by example. We do not compromise our values for commercial gain; we are all custodians of our culture, and the customer is at the centre of everything we do. Our employees are motivated, adaptable, persistent, hard-working, and dynamic. Our culture permeates everything we do and this, in turn with a global vision, forms a commitment to each other, our customers, and shareholders alike. What You’ll Be Doing
- Recruit, onboard and develop scalable channel partners to generate new business in existing accounts and new markets.
- Collaborate with the direct sales team on executing the partner strategy.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with partners by demonstrating a strong understanding of their businesses.
- Implementing channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Maintain a good understanding of cloud trends, the associated route to market and how partners can leverage Megaport CSPs to accelerate public or hybrid adoption by enterprises.
- Engage in technical conversations with partners; execute complex technical designs for them; learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Megaport’s products and solutions, and be able to engage in technical discussions with our customers, prospects, and prospective partners.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience building and executing a partner-centric go-to-market model.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex engagements.
- Established partner network, demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships with customers, partners and internal team.
- Ability to articulate a high level of understanding of data networking, cloud computing and virtual private networking.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding MRR targets.
- Self-motivated, result driven.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Comfortable working in a flexible and remote, globally distributed work environment with ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time, once travel is determined safe.
What We Offer
- Flexible working environments
- Birthday Leave
- Generous study and training allowance + development opportunities + 5 days paid study leave
- Creative, fun, and contemporary workspaces
- Motivated team of industry experts and new talent
- Celebrated success with ‘Legend’ and ‘Kudos’ Awards
- Health and wellness program
- Opportunities for career growth and potential for global intra-company transfers for interested candidates