About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales EMEA, this role will be part of an exciting new team and lead the development and execution for our new go-to-market partner program with global GSIs. The successful candidate will build trust, credibility and relevance with GSIs teams to increase Megaport’s footprint within existing, but also to expand our business with new GSI. We are seeking someone passionate about building relationships, is results-driven, innovative, and wanting to be a part of the exciting journey that Megaport is on. Ideally the candidate has worked with Global GSI in EMEA in the past and has a proven track record, ideally with NTT, Atos, CapGemini or others.About Megaport
Megaport has transformed the way IT gets connected. We're global leaders in Network as a Service (NaaS), changing the way businesses reach the cloud. We're also a leading partner to Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Oracle, NYSE, and many other leading technology companies. Megaport is a publicly traded company on the Australian Stock Exchange with a market cap exceeding $2 Billion. We’re a lean, high-achieving team made up of over 280 members globally. While the company is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, employees are spread out across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Staff enjoy an environment that is collaborative, supportive, and fun.Our Team Culture
Join a team of globally-positioned industry experts that lead by example. We do not compromise our values for commercial gain; we are all custodians of our culture, and the customer is at the centre of everything we do. Our employees are motivated, adaptable, persistent, hard-working, and dynamic. Our culture permeates everything we do and this, in turn with a global vision, forms a commitment to each other, our customers, and shareholders alike.What you will be doing
- Lead the Megaport Sales Strategy for defined GSI in EMEA.
- Be the focal point for the GSI and own the relationship with them in EMEA.
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals within the GSI Organization on an EMEA and Global Level to generate new business in existing accounts and new markets.
- Working closely with the Regional Channel Manager for execution of our GSI Channel Strategy, our Global Team in the US and the Brisbane HQ.
- Working closely with the EMEA Partner Program Manager and Strategic Alliances for dedicated activities with Cisco, Fortinet, VMware, Aruba and Versa
- Collaborate with the Direct Sales team on customer opportunities.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with the GSI by demonstrating a strong understanding of their businesses.
- Implementing channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Maintain a good understanding of cloud trends, the associated route to market and how GSI can leverage Megaport CSPs to accelerate public or hybrid adoption by enterprises.
- Engage in technical conversations with the GSI; execute complex technical designs for them; learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Megaport’s products and solutions, and be able to engage in technical discussions with our customers, prospects, and the relevant GSI stakeholder.
- Regular QBR with the GSI and the Megaport Leadership team to identify growth opportunities and new areas of interest.
What we are looking for
- Experience building and executing a partner-centric go-to-market model.
- Strong Experience in working with Global System Integrator (GSI), ideally you worked for one for several years.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex engagements.
- Established Global/EMEA network in the GSI space, demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships with customers, partners and internal team.
- Ability to articulate a high level of understanding of data networking, cloud computing and virtual private networking.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding MRR targets.
- Self-motivated, result driven.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Comfortable working in a flexible and remote, globally distributed work environment with ability and willingness to travel up to 60% of the time once travel is determined safe.
- Comfortable working in multiple time zones (US, APAC, EMEA).
What we offer
- Flexible working environments
- Birthday Leave
- Generous study and training allowance + development opportunities + 5 days paid study leave
- Creative, fun, and contemporary workspaces
- Motivated team of industry experts and new talent
- Celebrated success with ‘Legend’ and ‘Kudos’ Awards
- Health and wellness program
- Opportunities for career growth and potential for global intra-company transfers for interested candidates