Reporting into the Head of Learning amp; Development (Lamp;D) this newly created role is focused on the implementation and embedding of core Megaport leadership and talent management tools, systems and resources as the business continues to evolve and put our people at the heart of everything we do. This is a 6-month contract position with the potential to extend. About Megaport
Megaport has transformed the way IT gets connected. We're global leaders in Network as a Service (NaaS), changing the way businesses reach the cloud. We're also a leading partner to Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Oracle, NYSE, and many other leading technology companies. Megaport is a publicly traded company on the Australian Stock Exchange with a market cap exceeding $2 Billion. We’re a lean, high-achieving team made up of over 230 members globally. While the company is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, employees are spread out across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Staff enjoy an environment that is collaborative, supportive, and fun.Our Team Culture
Join a team of globally-positioned industry experts that lead by example. We do not compromise our values for commercial gain; we are all custodians of our culture, and the customer is at the centre of everything we do. Our employees are motivated, adaptable, persistent, hard-working, and dynamic. Our culture permeates everything we do and this, in turn with a global vision, forms a commitment to each other, our customers, and shareholders alike.What You'll Be Doing
- Provide some on-site business support for key business processes e.g. onboarding; invoicing.
- Support global onboarding program - manage content, enrollments and program evaluation.
- Deliver and support to embed capability framework, values and behaviours across onboarding, leadership development and talent management.
- Work with subject matter experts and support the roll-out of new training programs and initiatives.
- Manage the end to end process for program delivery including LMS administration.
- Project manage Damp;I programs and support monthly forums.
- Contribute to and own elements of Lamp;D reporting and communication to the business.
What We Are Looking For
- A passion for diversity amp; inclusion, leadership development and talent management.
- Relevant business experience and ability to work with hustle and pace in an innovative organisation.
- Ability to engage and work with subject matter experts to champion initiatives that achieve real-world people and business impactsGood working knowledge of LMS administration.
- An understanding of competencies, leadership development and talent management frameworks and methodologies and their impact on human and organisational success.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability through organisational change.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills. The ability to construct insights into presentations with key messages.
- The ability to understand workplace culture and influence transformational change as aligned to Megaport values, vision and mission.