Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality.
As our Mid Market Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a key role in making sure our customers succeed, incorporate Gong into their daily lives, and become raving fans.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with customers’ senior executives to uncover business pain and strategically map Gong’s value
- Drive engagement amp; adoption and foster enthusiastic, passionate customers
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continuous value of our products
- Proactively identify and lead team process improvements.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in CSM role managing 30+ accounts
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to onboard, support, and excite customers to deliver high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
YOU'LL GET TO
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Drive customer loyalty through value delivery and ensuring the customer receives differentiated value in Gong
Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.